Rental and Contact Information
Renting through me is simple and easy! I use Vacation Rentals by Owner, http://www.vrbo.com/ which is a trusted method of renting properties directly through the owner. Clicking on the above links will connect you to my vrbo sites so you can check rates and availability as well as read reviews from other guests.
To contact me, email me at dilloncondo106A@comcast.net or fill out the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you, and hope you can rent with me to experience incredible Summit County, Colorado!
Contact Me Today
To Reserve A Condo
If you decide to rent a condo I will send you a confirmation email with all the booking information and requirements, which include the following:
- A $200 security / damage deposit check. This check is not cashed, just held as security until the condo has been cleaned and everything was left in good order. I then return the check, unless there was a damage issue.
- The entire rental amount if your reservation is less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- One-half the rental fee if your reservation is more than 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining rental fee is due 1 month prior to your arrival.
- Rental fees can be paid by either personal check (no additional fee) or by using your credit card (3% fee).
- Two weeks prior to your arrival I will email you all the logistical information – directions, lock box code, emergency phone numbers, etc.
To pay with a credit card, please click the Buy Now button below.
If you cancel your reservation more than one month prior to your arrival date, I will refund your initial 1/2 rental fee. If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days prior to your arrival date you will forfeit your initial 1/2 rental fee.