Rental and Contact Information
Renting through me is simple and easy! Just contact me directly for availability and rates. Please email me at dilloncondo106A@comcast.net.
I look forward to hearing from you, and hope you can rent with me to experience incredible Summit County, Colorado!
To Reserve A Condo
If you decide to rent a condo I will send you a confirmation email with all the booking information and requirements, which include the following:
- A $200 security / damage deposit check. This check is not cashed, just held as security until the condo has been cleaned and everything was left in good order. I then return the check, unless there was a damage issue.
- The entire rental amount if your reservation is less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- One-half the rental fee if your reservation is more than 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining rental fee is due 1 month prior to your arrival.
- Rental fees can be paid by either personal check (no additional fee) or by using your credit card (3% fee).
- Two weeks prior to your arrival I will email you all the logistical information – directions, lock box code, emergency phone numbers, etc.
To pay with a credit card, please click the Buy Now button below.
If you cancel your reservation more than one month prior to your arrival date, I will refund your initial 1/2 rental fee. If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days prior to your arrival date you will forfeit your initial 1/2 rental fee.